American Automobile Association - Out of state traveler repair problems
Brought my vehicle to a AAA auto repair facility, told me what my problem was and I gave them permission to do the work.After getting the vehicle back still had the same type of problems.
Called AAA to get a complaint voiced to be told by the district repair representative the work was under warrantee at which time I asked what was to keep them from pointing the finger any where they want to justify what they did.
The district representatives reply was to say that he agrees with the repair facility after speaking to the owner.AAA repair facilities must be to serve the establishment not the AAA member.review #465400
You may also like
- "skibutternut.com winter snow reports are pure baloney & HYPE a day after it pored rain their report said "Wet Packed Powder" conditions Wet Packed Powder = Thick Cement Hard Pack..."
- "I have enjoyed taking bellmore's since i was unable to pay my car insurance!!! They have been there for me... they always know who i am when i call without..."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla. Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing. Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA. Had..."