American Automobile Association - Out of state traveler repair problems
Brought my vehicle to a AAA auto repair facility, told me what my problem was and I gave them permission to do the work.After getting the vehicle back still had the same type of problems.
Called AAA to get a complaint voiced to be told by the district repair representative the work was under warrantee at which time I asked what was to keep them from pointing the finger any where they want to justify what they did.
The district representatives reply was to say that he agrees with the repair facility after speaking to the owner.AAA repair facilities must be to serve the establishment not the AAA member.117ac88b review #465400
You may also like
- "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Hello everyone....likewise i was really disperate when i ordered a couple of dress from martofchina. My last order was made on January 4, 2015. There´s a lot of waiting..."
- "I am so disgusted! I shop at Shoperite dew times a week with a family of 6, that's a lot!!! I just opened a package of "Shoperite hickory smoked Pork..."