American Automobile Association - Out of state traveler repair problems
Brought my vehicle to a AAA auto repair facility, told me what my problem was and I gave them permission to do the work.After getting the vehicle back still had the same type of problems.
Called AAA to get a complaint voiced to be told by the district repair representative the work was under warrantee at which time I asked what was to keep them from pointing the finger any where they want to justify what they did.
The district representatives reply was to say that he agrees with the repair facility after speaking to the owner.AAA repair facilities must be to serve the establishment not the AAA member.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "There is a mail setting that allows a 'standard' user to only accept messages from 'upgraded' users. (see screenshot) This is ***. Considering the person is not him/her self an..."
- "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..."
- "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..."