American Automobile Association - Out of state traveler repair problems
Brought my vehicle to a AAA auto repair facility, told me what my problem was and I gave them permission to do the work.After getting the vehicle back still had the same type of problems.
Called AAA to get a complaint voiced to be told by the district repair representative the work was under warrantee at which time I asked what was to keep them from pointing the finger any where they want to justify what they did.
The district representatives reply was to say that he agrees with the repair facility after speaking to the owner.AAA repair facilities must be to serve the establishment not the AAA member.review #465400
You may also like
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "Primo Vacations or Primo Travel seems to have recently affiliated itself with an internet scam artist out of Florida named Fred Siller. Fred Siller claims to be..."
- "skibutternut.com winter snow reports are pure baloney & HYPE a day after it pored rain their report said "Wet Packed Powder" conditions Wet Packed Powder = Thick Cement Hard Pack..."
- "عشرة مراهقين يخطفون فتاة ويعتدون جنسيا عليها داخل المقابر في مصر عشرة مراهقين يخطفون فتاة ويعتدون جنسيا عليها داخل المقابر في مصر عشرة مراهقين يخطفون فتاة ويعتدون جنسيا عليها داخل المقابر في..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."