American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them!
Update added by user Dec 12, 2015
Update: After I published Negative Reviews on this *** company's abuse towards ME, I then received a letter from Anita Toral in their customer service department who did Nothing, but Write Lies and Made Out A False Claim that I Kept The Insurance For A While Before Cancelling It When In Reality, I Did Cancel It Immediately With American Express.
Their employees are Trained To Lie! Amazing!
Furthermore, I also received another bogus letter asking ME for payment from Richard Purcell, their Collections Supervisor at (714) 885-1922 or email@example.com.
I have enclosed both of their letters in the attachments.
Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2015
Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!
Do Not Do Business With Them!
I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since I decided that I do Not Need To Drive After All, I decided to Cancel Their Services Right Away with American Express since that is How I Paid For Their Services To Begin With and Had No Problem In Doing So!
American Express therefore Gave Me The Credit Back Right Away and Blocked My Account from being Charged and/or from being Re-Billed Again.
However, this company is a Big Fraud because Not too long after I Cancelled their Services, they started having one of their Uneducated Employees Call Me Up On The Phone and Harass Me For About $60.00 Dollars Or So That I Do Not Owe Them for their Services to Begin With in which I Never Used, Utilized or Needed after all!
In Addition, they have been Extremely Disgustingly and Rudely Aggressive For The Wrong Reasons after I Have Told Them Over The Phone The Whole Situation and they have Continued To Illegally Call Me Against My Will and Ignore My Responses.
I have therefore asked them to Cease and Desist Immediately and sadly, My Wishes Have Not Been Respected.
I had ended Up Swearing, Yelling and Cursing them to Leave Me The ***K Alone or I will Call The Police.
It has Got That Far and My Next Step Is To File A Police Report if it Continues!
Not Only That, but this *** Company has also sent ME Many Letters Harassing Me For The Money As Well Like The One That I Am Presenting To You In The Attachment
and they even Increased the Illegal Amount of Money that They Claim that I Owe Them, even though In Reality, I do Not Owe Them A Dime!
I wish this *** Company would just Please Get Their Facts Straight and Start Being Honest with their Potential and Non-Potential Customers when they tell them something because You Never Know What Websites They Are Going To Be Broadcasted On Like I Am Doing Right Now!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Offer necessary services for people driving their vehicles
What I disliked
- Harassing phone calls for money
- Harassing letters by mail for money
- That they did not believe their customer
- Did not cease and desist as requested
- Keep on contacting me for money
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I do NOT owe them any money and they need to please Cease and Desist from Contacting Me by phone and by mail for Money that I do NOT Owe Them since I cancelled the Services almost Immediately after Charging them!
- Product or service
- Aaa Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."