American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them!
Update added by user Dec 12, 2015
Update: After I published Negative Reviews on this *** company's abuse towards ME, I then received a letter from Anita Toral in their customer service department who did Nothing, but Write Lies and Made Out A False Claim that I Kept The Insurance For A While Before Cancelling It When In Reality, I Did Cancel It Immediately With American Express.
Their employees are Trained To Lie! Amazing!
Furthermore, I also received another bogus letter asking ME for payment from Richard Purcell, their Collections Supervisor at (714) 885-1922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have enclosed both of their letters in the attachments.
Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2015
Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!
Do Not Do Business With Them!
I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since I decided that I do Not Need To Drive After All, I decided to Cancel Their Services Right Away with American Express since that is How I Paid For Their Services To Begin With and Had No Problem In Doing So!
American Express therefore Gave Me The Credit Back Right Away and Blocked My Account from being Charged and/or from being Re-Billed Again.
However, this company is a Big Fraud because Not too long after I Cancelled their Services, they started having one of their Uneducated Employees Call Me Up On The Phone and Harass Me For About $60.00 Dollars Or So That I Do Not Owe Them for their Services to Begin With in which I Never Used, Utilized or Needed after all!
In Addition, they have been Extremely Disgustingly and Rudely Aggressive For The Wrong Reasons after I Have Told Them Over The Phone The Whole Situation and they have Continued To Illegally Call Me Against My Will and Ignore My Responses.
I have therefore asked them to Cease and Desist Immediately and sadly, My Wishes Have Not Been Respected.
I had ended Up Swearing, Yelling and Cursing them to Leave Me The ***K Alone or I will Call The Police.
It has Got That Far and My Next Step Is To File A Police Report if it Continues!
Not Only That, but this *** Company has also sent ME Many Letters Harassing Me For The Money As Well Like The One That I Am Presenting To You In The Attachment
and they even Increased the Illegal Amount of Money that They Claim that I Owe Them, even though In Reality, I do Not Owe Them A Dime!
I wish this *** Company would just Please Get Their Facts Straight and Start Being Honest with their Potential and Non-Potential Customers when they tell them something because You Never Know What Websites They Are Going To Be Broadcasted On Like I Am Doing Right Now!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Offer necessary services for people driving their vehicles
What I disliked
- Harassing phone calls for money
- Harassing letters by mail for money
- That they did not believe their customer
- Did not cease and desist as requested
- Keep on contacting me for money
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I do NOT owe them any money and they need to please Cease and Desist from Contacting Me by phone and by mail for Money that I do NOT Owe Them since I cancelled the Services almost Immediately after Charging them!
- Product or service
- Aaa Auto Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."