American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them!
Update added by user Dec 12, 2015
Update: After I published Negative Reviews on this *** company's abuse towards ME, I then received a letter from Anita Toral in their customer service department who did Nothing, but Write Lies and Made Out A False Claim that I Kept The Insurance For A While Before Cancelling It When In Reality, I Did Cancel It Immediately With American Express.
Their employees are Trained To Lie! Amazing!
Furthermore, I also received another bogus letter asking ME for payment from Richard Purcell, their Collections Supervisor at (714) 885-1922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have enclosed both of their letters in the attachments.
Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2015
Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!
Do Not Do Business With Them!
I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since I decided that I do Not Need To Drive After All, I decided to Cancel Their Services Right Away with American Express since that is How I Paid For Their Services To Begin With and Had No Problem In Doing So!
American Express therefore Gave Me The Credit Back Right Away and Blocked My Account from being Charged and/or from being Re-Billed Again.
However, this company is a Big Fraud because Not too long after I Cancelled their Services, they started having one of their Uneducated Employees Call Me Up On The Phone and Harass Me For About $60.00 Dollars Or So That I Do Not Owe Them for their Services to Begin With in which I Never Used, Utilized or Needed after all!
In Addition, they have been Extremely Disgustingly and Rudely Aggressive For The Wrong Reasons after I Have Told Them Over The Phone The Whole Situation and they have Continued To Illegally Call Me Against My Will and Ignore My Responses.
I have therefore asked them to Cease and Desist Immediately and sadly, My Wishes Have Not Been Respected.
I had ended Up Swearing, Yelling and Cursing them to Leave Me The ***K Alone or I will Call The Police.
It has Got That Far and My Next Step Is To File A Police Report if it Continues!
Not Only That, but this *** Company has also sent ME Many Letters Harassing Me For The Money As Well Like The One That I Am Presenting To You In The Attachment
and they even Increased the Illegal Amount of Money that They Claim that I Owe Them, even though In Reality, I do Not Owe Them A Dime!
I wish this *** Company would just Please Get Their Facts Straight and Start Being Honest with their Potential and Non-Potential Customers when they tell them something because You Never Know What Websites They Are Going To Be Broadcasted On Like I Am Doing Right Now!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Offer necessary services for people driving their vehicles
What I disliked
- Harassing phone calls for money
- Harassing letters by mail for money
- That they did not believe their customer
- Did not cease and desist as requested
- Keep on contacting me for money
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I do NOT owe them any money and they need to please Cease and Desist from Contacting Me by phone and by mail for Money that I do NOT Owe Them since I cancelled the Services almost Immediately after Charging them!
- Product or service
- Aaa Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."