American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them!

I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as well.

Yes, I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since I decided that I am Not Going To Drive At All, I decided to Cancel Their Services Right Away with American Express since that is How I Paid For Their Services To Begin With and Had No Problem In Doing So!

American Express therefore Gave Me The Credit Back Right Away and Blocked My Account from being Charged and/or from being Re-Billed Again.

However, this company is a Big Fraud because Not too long after I Cancelled their Services, they started having one of their Uneducated Employees Call Me Up On The Phone and Harass Me For About $60.00 Dollars Or So That I Do Not Owe Them for their Services to Begin With in which I Never Used, Utilized or Needed after all!

In Addition, they have been Extremely Disgustingly and Rudely Aggressive For The Wrong Reasons after I Have Told Them Over The Phone The Whole Situation and they have Continued To Illegally Call Me Against My Will and Ignore My Responses.

I have therefore asked them to Cease and Desist Immediately and sadly, My Wishes Have Not Been Respected!

I had ended Up Swearing, Yelling and Cursing them to Leave Me The F***K Alone or I will Call The Police.

Sadly, that is where this had led to and My Next Step Is To File A Police Report Against Them if it Continues!

Not Only That, but this F****N Company has also sent ME Many Letters Harassing Me For The Money As Well Like The Ones That I Am Presenting To You In The Attachments For The Social Media Websites that will Accept Them For Your Viewing Pleasure.

Continuing On: They even Increased the Illegal Amount of Money that They Claim that I Owe Them, even though In Reality, I do Not Owe Them A Dime!

I wish this F****N Company would just Please Get Their Facts Straight and Start Being Honest with their Potential and Non-Potential Customers when they tell them something Truthful because You Never Know What Websites They Are Going To Be Broadcasted On Like What I Am Doing Right Now!

Update: After I had published Negative Reviews on this F****N company's abuse towards ME, I then received a letter from Anita Toral in their customer service department who did Nothing, but Write Lies and Made Out A False Claim that I Kept The Insurance For A While Before Cancelling It When In Reality, I Did Cancel It Immediately With American Express and there are Records Of My Immediate Cancellation Made Available Upon Request, however, the American Automobile Association has Refused To Request Them because All That They Care About Is Money!

Their employees are Trained To Lie! Amazing!

Furthermore, I also received another bogus letter asking ME for payment from Richard Purcell, their Collections Supervisor at

(714) 885-1922 or rpurcell AT

I have enclosed both of their letters in the attachments.

Final Update: I have been gone out of the country from December 2015 until August 2nd, 2016 and when I came back, I was shocked to Receive Exactly Six (6) Harassing Letters For Money That I Do Not Even Owe Them Coming From The American Automobile Association c/o Richard Purcell, Collections Supervisor (714) 885-1922

dated: March 14, 2016, February 11, 2016, January 28, 2016, January 13, 2016 and December 29, 2016.

In addition, the American Automobile Association went further then that.

They even sent it over to two different collections agencies to harass me as well which are: AWA Collections, PO Box 6605, Orange, CA 92863-6605 (888) 771-3690 and Southwest Credit, 4120 International Parkway Suite #1100, Carrollton, TX 75007-1958 (866) 274-9801.

It is amazing on how far they would go.

All of their documents are Going Viral and so is their company name!

I believe in being Honest and Not Stealing, but Do They?

Thou Shalt Be Judged On Judgment Day!

PS: In The Bible It Says, "Thou Shalt Not Steal"..

PS: I Wonder If They Are Truthfully Following That Commandment!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Harassed me for money that i did not owe them
    • Collections agencies harassed me for money as well
    • Ruined my credit on top of it
    • Called me all the time for money i did not owe them
    • How dishonest they were towards me

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
they need to reverse the money owed to a zero balance since i never used their services and they need to take off this negative remark from all three (3) credit reporting agencies; equifax, experian and transunion.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Car Insurance
Review category
review #894994 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Automobile Association? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 21 #1201769 St. Charles, Missouri

I had a bad experience with them as well. That's why I switch to a better company with unlimited towing, they don't keep me waiting forever and they allow me to use it for any car I am riding in as long as I have my membership card and I keep it in my wallet.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.