Greenville, Rhode Island

PURCHASED A USED ENGINE FROM THIS COMPANY FOR ALMOST $3,000.ENGINE MADE IT TO THE SHOP THAT WAS FIXING MY VEHICLE IN A FEW DAYS.

ONCE THE ENGINE WAS INSTALLED I HAD MY VEHICLE FOR NO MORE THAN 2 1/2 WEEKS BEFORE I WAS CALLING A TOW COMPANY TO HAVE THE CAR TOWED BACK TO THE SHOP. TURNS OUT THE ENGINE THAT WAS SOLD HAD SOME ISSUES THAT WERE NOT FORSEEN INITIALLY. THE COMPANY THAT INSTALLED THE ENGINE SENT IT BACK TO THE COMPANY AFTER HAVING VERIFIED THE ENGINE WAS NOT OVERHEATED OR MISUSED WHICH WAS A CONDITION OF THE WARRANTY. ONCE IT WAS REVIEWED BY AAA JAPANESE IMPORTS THEY STATED THE COMPANY ALTERED THE ENGINE TO MAKE IT APPEAR AS IF IT WAS NOT OVERHEATED WHICH MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

WHY WOULD A COMPANY PAY TO ALTER SOMETHING THAT IS COVERED BY A WARRANTY.AT ANY RATE I AM PREPARED TO TAKE THIS COMPANY TO COURT IF THERE IS NO RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM ASAP.

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

AAA Japanese went out of thier way to assist you despite the fact the engine had not only been overheated but the heads had been replaced; At your request we had the top end of the engine rebuilt for you and you only paid for the actual machince shop we hired to do the heads.As a curtisey to you in good faith we waived all of our fees to break down the engine and then put it back together for you.

Our company has gone above and beyond to do everything we can to assist you regardless of the fact of the condition you returned your engine in.

You now have your engine back and it appears to be running good.Glad we could help you.

Dispute the charges on your credit card.