American Automobile Association - I have a existing complaint with AAA Insurance Case # 5729961 See Details
AAA Insurance Co.hired CRDN Co.
to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the kitchen with my help and I removed the 6 shades in the family room in there presents to show them how they had to be removed. I demonstrated to the two technicians how they functioned before removing them with the remote control, being that they were motorized shades by Hunter Douglas Company. CRDN took them wrapped very neatly.
They returned the shades using an excuse of them being unclean able, because they were not a certified cleaning expert to clean these shades. Upon receiving the shades, Six (6) were dismantle in the box and the two (2) kitchen shades were still uncleaned. CRDN sent a check in the amount of $4$440.00 for the cleaning of the shades only. This was an estimate of the cost of all the shades to be cleaned including the kitchen.
The (2) Kitchen Shades alone will cost over $250.00 by an expert certified cleaning co. according to researching the cost. The (6) Family Room Shades were completely destroyed, and thrown in a return box. (See attachment Pictures) There Technicians open the box, and I took pictures before they removed them.
It was impossible for them to rehang them, they were all broken. Two shades in the family room were broken and returned the following week. CDRN kept these shades for a month, plus a week before returning them. AAA Insurance is trying to get out of replacing my shades which were for cleaning but destroyed.
Also when the Living Room drape panel was returned one panel had a water stain on it which was not there previously. Upon them returning, and rehanging the panel I again took pictures. CRND did not take pictures of the cleaning items they removed from my home. Nor did I sign any documents.
Today I received a check for $61.00 to paint the dinning Room, I know This job of painting will cost more than $61.00.See attachment of pictures of dinning room. Ask AAA to show you the pictures of the family room shades that Restoration al Management gave to them from there pictures of the family room shades, when they reported they needed cleaning. All shades were functioning. See there pictures in their report!
I have additional pictures if needed. The formal dining room which AAA has given me a check for $61.00 to have it painted. Two gallons of paint cost $74.00 who's going to paint and remove the furniture of a dinning room table and 4 wood chairs,2 wingback chairs, table 7-8 foot china cabinet, serving table, pictures on wall, dishes in china cabinet and server, chandelier on ceiling, drapes and valance covering a 8 feet sliding door? Who's going to Paint?
Again I will fax letter from AAA and check which I will not cash.AAA needs to pay for the 6 shades destroyed, and paint a substantial amount to paint the formal dinning room.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damages Cover
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Beware the Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling A/C Air Duct Cleaning Scam! So at this point in my life having come across countless scams either personally or through friends and..."
- "Public Records | Proof of Tonya M. Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean Green Criminal Background | Memphis TN..."
- "I pay for my daughters maid service in Cornelious NC. I have been disappointed several times with the service. Two weeks ago when u was visiting I had..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Yes I did experience hair loss with wen I had chosen the lavender one because I love the color and it was a little stronger but when I use it..."
- "Unfortunately we had Richmond American Homes build our new home. We do love the floor plan but everything else was a disaster. The sales staff were very unprofessional and rude...."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."