On the road in IL for a couple of weeks. Away for the summer from FL were we live. Got in a car accident and totaled the van. Had to rent a van to get home. Because we didn't check out with the hotel the day the accident happened, we won't have any coverage even though the policy says travel interruption protection. We are scammed by triple A.

Three month later we receive this denial. No more triple A for us.

We are treated like criminals. Anything they can find, they will use not to pay. Their policies are worth nothing! Who are the real criminals here? Us? Try to get some money back after paying over 15 years. They are just rude and only like your money, not your claims.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delay and rude denial of the claim.

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!   Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..." Read more American Automobile Association - Membership Review from Manassas, Virginia American Automobile Association "Don't ever give AAA your money! Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't..." Read more American Automobile Association - Ripped Off by AAA Roadside Plus Membership American Automobile Association "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..." Read more American Automobile Association - I have a existing complaint with AAA Insurance Case # 5729961 See Details  American Automobile Association "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more