Brought my vehicle to a AAA auto repair facility, told me what my problem was and I gave them permission to do the work.After getting the vehicle back still had the same type of problems.

Called AAA to get a complaint voiced to be told by the district repair representative the work was under warrantee at which time I asked what was to keep them from pointing the finger any where they want to justify what they did.

The district representatives reply was to say that he agrees with the repair facility after speaking to the owner.AAA repair facilities must be to serve the establishment not the AAA member.

Review about: Repair Facility.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

LTCC

What did they (AAA) do? I don't get your bittch? Try again...fail

National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more Flydubai sucks! Avoid these airlines!!! Flydubai "These horrible airlines ruined my vacation! I was travelling from Kyiv, Ukraine to Sri Lanka with my family: my husband and 8 years old daughter. We booked the trip including..." Read more Campers Inn Rv - No support after sale Campers Inn "I purchased a used travel trailer from Campers Inn RV in Ellwood City PA they are also know as Campers Inn RV Pittsburgh . While looking it over the salesman..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2017 Montana HC Keystone Rv "On top of all the other problems we have had with this new, 6 mo old Montana HC, the kitchen sink has almost no water pressure to it at all...." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more