Brought my vehicle to a AAA auto repair facility, told me what my problem was and I gave them permission to do the work.After getting the vehicle back still had the same type of problems.

Called AAA to get a complaint voiced to be told by the district repair representative the work was under warrantee at which time I asked what was to keep them from pointing the finger any where they want to justify what they did.

The district representatives reply was to say that he agrees with the repair facility after speaking to the owner.AAA repair facilities must be to serve the establishment not the AAA member.

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #761744

What did they (AAA) do? I don't get your bittch? Try again...fail

Pep Boys - $500 serpentine belt Pep Boys "I loaded my box truck from Medina Ohio full of donations for small town in Sargent Texas for Harvey victims. My sister and I drove down there to deliver these..." Read more American Automobile Association - Membership Review from Manassas, Virginia American Automobile Association "Don't ever give AAA your money! Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't..." Read more Car Computer Exchange will rob you! Car Computer Exchange "ATTENTION!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! PLEASE READ BELLOW. Around May 15, 2017 the "Check Engine" light of my 1999 Mercedes E320 turned ON. I ran..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more