American Automobile Association - Review about Aaa Membership from Manassas, Virginia
Don't ever give AAA your money!Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't because I had been a member years prior.
Then, he sold me AAA and said that if I paid $200 upfront I could add both of my daughters for free. Then, AAA took $68.00 out of my bank account and charged me for one of my daughters. I called AAA -and was informed that I could not get a refund unless I was already a member and it was a duplicate membership or if there was a death - and a death certificate was supplied. I called multiple times to complain about deceptive practices.
The supervisor informed me that they were aware and had listen to the recording of this duplicitous offer on the phone by their representative.
She said that since that is not their policy they will not refund my money, even though that's what I was told.Bottom line: I paid almost $300 for a $100 offer, was lied to, I had money removed from my account, without permission and have no recourse.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Aaa Membership
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Tried to schedule an appointment with Andrea Cox about a vaccine. Wanted to help people in need with health problems. Was really trying to be charitable. Wrote her an..."
- "I bought A drone (HUBSAN H501S X4 )but it came with a faulty battery. I contacted Gearbest and they want me to pay more money to get it replaced...."
- "So basically I got my third last night. The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like! My piercer did a horrible job. I..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."