American Automobile Association - Review about Aaa Membership from Manassas, Virginia
Don't ever give AAA your money!Manasses AAA sent me a notice that I could enroll for $100 when I called, the guy told me that I couldn't because I had been a member years prior.
Then, he sold me AAA and said that if I paid $200 upfront I could add both of my daughters for free. Then, AAA took $68.00 out of my bank account and charged me for one of my daughters. I called AAA -and was informed that I could not get a refund unless I was already a member and it was a duplicate membership or if there was a death - and a death certificate was supplied. I called multiple times to complain about deceptive practices.
The supervisor informed me that they were aware and had listen to the recording of this duplicitous offer on the phone by their representative.
She said that since that is not their policy they will not refund my money, even though that's what I was told.Bottom line: I paid almost $300 for a $100 offer, was lied to, I had money removed from my account, without permission and have no recourse.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Aaa Membership
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Mag-iisang taon na sa September until now hindi pa rin naibabalik sa akin ang refund ko. Paulit-ulit same emails whenever I am doing the follow up. I called the Paypal..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Tried to schedule an appointment with Andrea Cox about a vaccine. Wanted to help people in need with health problems. Was really trying to be charitable. Wrote her an..."