100% full Not resolved

Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured.My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in reimbursement coverage of hotel, meals and transportation home costs.

Related: American Automobile Association - AAA membership- waste of $$! LIAR service reps;I've paid 28 yrs of membership fees; they reneg'd on 4 confirmed appointments and left me stranded nearly 24 hrs in Texas heat!

After 2 months under review, my legitimate claim was DENIED due to small print (Not mentioned in benefit advertisement). In other words, the accident doesn't matter, as it was not conveniently timed according to the wording of the policy. We are left holding the bag for car rental and extra hotel costs because of TRICKY LANGUAGE in policy. Potential new members: Beware of FALSE ADVERTISING by AAA!!!!!!!

They DO NOT and WILL NOT have your back..By the way, I have been a loyal member for 15 years.

Review about: Roadside Plus Membership.

I didn't like: Delay and rude denial of the claim, False advertising.

1.7
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

betterlucknextime
Oakland, California, United States #941971

you should really read what you buy.Road trip interruption is an emergency roadside service, does not apply to accidents.

you have to be more than 100 miles away from home.

sounds like you were trying to cheat the company and it didnt work.better luck next time.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #920005

I feel your pain about AAA, I switched to a better company about a year ago.Although I canceled my membership with AAA, I still needed roadside assistance.

Email me at successteam84@gmail.com and I can share with you about the AWESOME company I switched to.Hope to hear from you soon!