Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured.My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in reimbursement coverage of hotel, meals and transportation home costs.
After 2 months under review, my legitimate claim was DENIED due to small print (Not mentioned in benefit advertisement). In other words, the accident doesn't matter, as it was not conveniently timed according to the wording of the policy. We are left holding the bag for car rental and extra hotel costs because of TRICKY LANGUAGE in policy. Potential new members: Beware of FALSE ADVERTISING by AAA!!!!!!!
They DO NOT and WILL NOT have your back..By the way, I have been a loyal member for 15 years.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delay and rude denial of the claim
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roadside Plus Membership
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "This restaurant especially the cashier and cook are disgusting. They use there bare hands handling money, coughing and rubbing there nose to then make a me a salad & handle..."
- "Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just..."
- "Amy minerva at the Pembroke pines golden corall is just rude for no reason we used to come here every week once a week but never again..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."