American Automobile Association - Ripped Off by AAA Roadside Plus Membership
Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured.My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in reimbursement coverage of hotel, meals and transportation home costs.
After 2 months under review, my legitimate claim was DENIED due to small print (Not mentioned in benefit advertisement). In other words, the accident doesn't matter, as it was not conveniently timed according to the wording of the policy. We are left holding the bag for car rental and extra hotel costs because of TRICKY LANGUAGE in policy. Potential new members: Beware of FALSE ADVERTISING by AAA!!!!!!!
They DO NOT and WILL NOT have your back..By the way, I have been a loyal member for 15 years.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delay and rude denial of the claim
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roadside Plus Membership
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I am writing to you because I am at my wits end wit Thor Industries, Damon. I have contacted them regarding a serious problem many of us are having with..."
- "I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85. They showed up and were the most miniature vase of..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."