I wanted to ask about a loan with the AAA Financial Services that would help me with my payment to them. They gave me a department called the Gold Option..I wanted to be able to receive information concerning this and to combine a few balances from credit cards and to send me paper work so I could read the options.

Thirty days to change my mind. Within a few days the FIA CSNA had made an $8000.00 deposit into my account and paid four credit cards without my permission.

I want to send all this money back and they can not actually give me an address....

I am desperate and need to know what to do..

My husband and I are seniors and they have taken advantage of us.....Bassha

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

American Automobile Association - A. auto repair aka a. auto repairs inc houston American Automobile Association "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a “mechanic you can trust”? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more American Automobile Association - Ripped Off by AAA Roadside Plus Membership American Automobile Association "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more