In regards to AAA warranty insurance its a SCAM they don't stand behind it at all.I had two experiences with their claim department and they tell you no warranty due to the part being worn out and not broken.

Don't they expect parts to give up due to wear when they extend the warranty to 185000 miles.

If there are other people that feel he same way about them we should get together and launch a class action suit against AAA.As far as my experience with them goes all they are good for is MOTEL discounts and that does not always work depending on time of year.

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #708020

AAA extended service car warranty did the same thing to me.They are a complete scam!!!

Do not ever buy this product!!!

Please reach me at hight.investments@gmail.com.I would be glad to give my last breath to a class action law suit.

American Automobile Association - A. auto repair aka a. auto repairs inc houston American Automobile Association "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a “mechanic you can trust”? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..." Read more Havoline Xpress Lube #1027, Woodstock, GA - Fraud and Scammers Havoline "On 06/23/2017, my nieces took my 2005 Kia Sportage to Havoline Xpress Lube for an oil change and check of the brakes. Later that day and shortly after picking up..." Read more American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!   Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more