Lisbon, Ohio

I needed pulled out of side of road due to icy conditions.After driver pulled my car onto road he unhooked and high-tailed out of there.

He didn't speak to me. I asked if he needed me to sign anything and he replyed by saying nothing as he jumped in his truck and driving off. I knew something was fishy by his demeanor. Now left on a country rd I attempted to drive away only to find the driver wrapped his winch wire around my suspesion stabilizer bar along with the frame.

Now my rear tire is bent in about 3 inches making it impossible to drive straight. Being that I wasnt far from home (10 miles) I drove home. Now I attempted to call AAA in order to file a claim and they referenced me to their customer relations number. After over 90 min on hold I honestly believe the number is a fake number designed to discourage people to making a claim against their negligence.

I cant believe a company treats their long-term customers in this way.I feel disrespected.

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more