On May 1, 2014, at approximately 3:15 pm, the front passenger side tire disintegrated on my way from Pasadena to Glendale, California.I pulled over to the side of the road and parked on an off ramp.

I raised the vehicle and tried to change the tire but discovered the lug nut remover was not the one for my vehicle. I called AAA and was told it might take 30 minutes for a truck to arrive but because of the nature of the emergency, the call would be coded a priority. I was also told that I would be sent texts advising me when the truck was in route to my location. I waited for 30 minutes in the sweltering heat.

Because the car was raised, I couldn't wait in the car though that would have not offered any solace from the heat. I returned to the truck of my car and located the "right" lug nut remover. I changed the tire hoping the lug nuts had been secured correctly. I drove home and called the AAA club and lodged a complaint.

I was told a supervisor would be informed of the incident and that I would receive a call sometime afterwards. I never received a call from anyone at AAA.

A few minutes later, while showering, a man called and left a voicemail advising me he was at the off ramp but couldn't see my vehicle.Clearly, "better late than never" is untrue in this particular incident.

Had an Experience with American Automobile Association?

Comments

Center Moriches, New York, United States #816531

Hey what's going on My name is John i work for a Company called (MCA) Motor Club America.We are also a road side assist to help people like you and me get back on there feet plus a whole lot more.

Check us out.http://morepowertoou.weebly.com/ We are always here if you need us.